Keeping a digital journal is priceless
Gardening journals are very important in documenting items of importance in the landscape. Whether the information is about the placement of a bulb, the color of a flower, the much-wanted plant from across town, the amount of rainfall last week, and so on, it is critical to realize such information to better improve how you design and maintain your landscape sites. If not recorded, then the potential for loss of such information is greater and makes your landscaping efforts more difficult!
June checklist for your great outdoors
As you continue your plantscaping this spring, make every effort to maintain health and quality in all your plants. Here are some activities which should be a part of your landscape checklist for your great outdoors this month.
- Doerun Church of God children’s dedication
- Oak Dale Church holds Ladies Banquet
- First Baptist of Norman Park dedication
- Lofton talks to Magnolia Garden Club
- CCREA AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS
- Kolberg on display at center
- Hall graduates with honors
Summer Fine Arts Camps kick off Monday
The first day of summer is officially June 21st. The official day of summer here at the Colquitt County Arts Center is Monday, June 3rd. That is because this is the first day of our United Way Summer Fine Arts Camp.
- More HomeStyle Headlines
- Keeping a digital journal is priceless